You may pay any premium due in several different ways indicated below. To avoid an interruption of coverage, please be sure there is enough time to receive your payment in our office on or before the due date.
How to Pay:
- Make a One-Time Online Payment
We Accept *:
* To pay by eCheck, you must have a Midstate Direct℠ Account
- Mail in your check or the bottom of the back of your bill showing credit/debit card information in the envelope provided with the bill to
PO Box 430, Auburn, NY 13021-0430.
- Walk in to our office anytime during business hours, especially if paying by cash
- Make a credit/debit card payment by telephone (315-252-7218 during business hours) or fax (315-252-4312)
- Automatic Deduction Payment by credit card (VISA, Mastercard or Discover)
- Automatic Deduction Payment from your checking by Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Payment Plan Application
- Schedule Payment with your Bank's Online Bill Pay Service
- Payment to your Agent
- Escrow Billed
To help you in paying your insurance premium, Midstate Mutual Insurance Company® has many options for premium payment:
|# of payments||Amount billed||Months between payments|
|1||100% Annual (no plan fee)||12|
|5||40% 1st, 4 at 15%**||2|
|9||20% 1st, 8 at 10%**||1|
**Each payment is subject to a $7.00 Direct Bill fee. There are no fees for Automatic Credit Card / ACH.
Return a completed Payment Plan Application to change your plan.